Video of Fat Joe writing song for The Game's new album

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
JarG said:
^but there are also rumors that he is not writin his own verses..
So what he is a og in the rap game.Hes been doing it 4 20 years now.Plus he brought the wold big pun..!one Of the dopest niggaz to ever rap period.

this is getting really sad...people are trying to make Game look bad any way they can, when it's so obvious that Joe was just writing his own verse for the song.

linx

Staff member
Man, fuck the haters. I've always thought Fat Joe was dope. Back in the TS days, he held his own. Of course there were rumors about him not writing his own shit, but that goes around alot for alot of artists. Either way he was dope on all the songs he did back in the day. He can still do it, but he doesn't like he did.

I've got no problem with Fat Joe, and I think a collaboration with Game would be awesome. If the lines he read off in that video are on the song, I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Don't get it twisted. He's obviously writing his own verse, like many people said in this thread.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.