Vida Guerra responds to The Game too

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Thong-loving swimsuit model Vida Guerra has fired back against insinuations laid out by The Game in his dubious "ode" to video vixens, "Wouldn’t Get Far."

The track, from his new No. 1 album The Doctor’s Advocate, has already angered model Melyssa Ford, causing her to publicly refute his lyrics claiming that "behind closed doors she’ll do whatever it takes to get to the Grammy Awards."

Guerra is mentioned in the song’s first verse as a woman who would do anything (use your imagination) to get next to a rap star.

Appearing recently on Chicago’s Power 92 to plug her new DVD Exposed, Guerra told Trey the Chocolate Jock Morning Jump-Off Morning Show co-host Kendra G. that nothing the Game said about her in the song is true.

Kendra says "[Guerra] did admit that she gave him her Sidekick e-mail address but not because she liked him. According to Vida, The Game kept asking her out and she kept coming up with excuses that she was busy. So when she heard the song, she said she didn't realize people took rejection personal. Oh and the story gets better. She also claims that she never dated or slept with a rapper. And yes you can expect a dis track from Vida towards Game in the near future."

The.Menace

Staff member
I just searched for a couple of pics and welll, she actually is hot, but I can see why Game would ... talk about a girl like that the way he did, :D

ARon

Can't believe people dont know who she is. Her ass has been the ass most men fantasize over for the past couple years.

Only way I'm buyin her album is if it comes with a poster and a dvd, heh.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.