Vibe awards (( 50 cent )) is really happend

in fat joe song dissin 50 :

Now let's take it back to Vibe awards
Where that nigga disrespect and then snuffed your balls
A minute ago, all I heard was G-G-G-G-Unit
Fifty niggaz ran and they didn't even do shit

is really happend ?

can some 1 give me a video or something ?

2Pac-arab said:
in fat joe song dissin 50 :

Now let's take it back to Vibe awards
Where that nigga disrespect and then snuffed your balls
A minute ago, all I heard was G-G-G-G-Unit
Fifty niggaz ran and they didn't even do shit

is really happend ?

can some 1 give me a video or something ?

first of all...he didn't say snuffed your balls....he said "snuffed your boss" in reference to when Dre got punched in the face by one of Suges boy's then the G-Unit camp ran up then chairs started flying and Young Buck alledgedly stabbed the guy.............so to answer your question yes...it really did happen

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i dont get this line "and they didnt do shit"...hhhmmm,well....Young buck did STAB the guy!!! isnt that enough?

look at all you 50 dickryders... Its funny as fuck. In the video if any of you dumb fucks bothered to watch it, 50 hid in the back of his crew. Threw a chair and then fucked off. Thats weak. How about the MTV awards... 5-0's crew ran off stage when the original gorrilla gang attempted to get on stage. ohh shit i almost forgot in the whole game beef, i never saw shots fired from any of 5-0's crew... Shots were always fired at them... LOL weak in any terms.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
50 seemed to be the only dude that didn't do shit.

Buck stabed the dude.
Yayo was throwing chairs all the over the place.

Actually those 2 are the only one's that did shit. lol

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i heard Yayo passed Buck the shank, but yea, yayo was throwing chairs, i saw a dude who i thought was 50 throwing punches, then went back went too many people went up.

And when did the gurilla's rush G-unit?

What is confirmed is that Yayo is the craziest dude in the group and that Buck wasn't doing something great when he stabbed the guy. He could've broken the guy's face without a knife if he wished to. Also wasn't it 50 who hit the guy in the face with a couple of punches?

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.