VH1 Hip Hop Honors 3!

linx

Staff member
Just a reminder, it's on now. Hit up vh1.com to check and see who's gonna be on it and all that shit. Should be a dope show. I guess talk about it here?

ARon

Just got done watchng it. It was a great show for me but soemthing about just seemed weird. It's not as personal as it was last year or the year before. The crowd was pretty wak that might be a reason. Just seemed like it lost touch with the music, even though thats all it was about.

Aristotle said:
Just got done watchng it. It was a great show for me but soemthing about just seemed weird. It's not as personal as it was last year or the year before. The crowd was pretty wak that might be a reason. Just seemed like it lost touch with the music, even though thats all it was about.

Anything about Pac's 10 year anniversary?

7 Syns

Comes on Oct. 17
{8pm central - 9pm et}

The Honorees:
Afrika Bambaataa
Beastie Boys
Eazy E
Ice Cube
MC Lyte
Rakim
Russell Simmons
Wu-Tang Clan

Performers & Guest:
Ahmir "?uestlove" Thompson
Common
Da Brat
Diddy
Erykah Badu
Fat Joe
George Clinton
KRS-One
Lil' Kim
Remy Ma
Talib Kweli
Q-Tip
Xzibit
Young Jeezy
Lil Eazy
more....

website
http://www.vh1.com/shows/events/hip_hop_honors/2006/

7 Syns

Apparently RAKIM performed a new song? I dunno, I haven't seen it yet as it'll air here in Aus in perhaps another few days. But my email inbox got flooded.

It's supposedly a real cool song, ill beat, new flow and dope rhymes.. Surprise? Lol

But I need to hear that shit. So be on the look out.

peace

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^Yeah, the new song, parts of what he performed was mad dope. Name droppings in the verse included Big L thru Tupac.

I liked the Ice Cube songs/performance by Ice Cube/Xzibit/Lil Jon/WC the best.

All 3 songs were dope, prolly because they one of my favorite songs by him.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Fabolous was shot yesterday morning and the VH1 HHH's was recorded a few days ago, if not a week, if I can remember clearly.

linx

Staff member
I didn't think the show was bad really. I don't like when they get rappers to pay tribute to someone, yet they are horrible at it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.