Venni Vetti Vecci Or Marshal Mathers LP

• Venni Vetti Vecci

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marshal Mathers LP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what you think?
you can all hate on ja rule now but you cant forget Venni Vetti Vecci that album is not only good, but its great.
never was a really a huge Eminem fan but some people say Marshal Mathers LP is a classic.
so, ja and em got beef or at least had beef during that whole 50cent thing. so who do you think is actually better between these 2 albums?

i personally have to go with Venni Vetti Vecci

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Why would you compare these two particular albums?

Why not VVV and Slim Shady, that way you'd at least be able to say "which debut" is better, these two are just totally random.

Anyway, MM LP is miles ahead of VVV, which may be great (I'd say very good not great) but it's not classic.

Venni Vetti Vecci was a trash album. I can't believe you think thats a classic. IMO, its one of the worst LPs in history. It was a very boring album that put me to sleep. That album Is no where in classic leaque like the Marshall Matters LP.

Marshall Mathers LP destroys Ja Rules attempt. In term of sales and quality of music by the way is what I mean when I say you can't even compare the 2. I cant believe these albums are being compared and asked this question. MMLP wins HANDS DOWN!!

altho i respect your opinions.
i dont think Em has ever been able to compete with tracks like:

Story To Tell
Race Against Time
Only Begotten Son

these tracks are the truth

I'd have to say the quality of the music on 'Venni vetti vecci' was alot better than the 'marshall mathers LP',but as for lyrics,Eminem had better stuff to spit about...

^ ye man. i listend to it just now i was like damn every track is bangin
Em may be better than him now. tho i dont know cuz they both suck now. but early Ja Rule rips early Eminem without question

Pittsey said:
MMLP pisses all over VVV.

You'd have to be a severe Eminem hater to pick VVV.
i dislike eminem but i dont hate the son of a bitch i respect his work and recognize the work he put in to get to where he is.
i still think Venni Vetti Vecci is better it was a strong opener even if his others albums never owned up to it.
theres alot of heart in this album.
all im saying is that the gangsta tracks are more gangsta
the party tracks are more intense
and his emotional songs like the one to his daugher is more heartfelt
tracks i cant stress enough are story to tell, daddy's little baby, only begotten son, race against time. and i know you guys havent forgotten holla holla. some other tracks that also compliment the album would be kill em all, its murda, nigguz theme, we here now, worlds more dangerous, murda4life.

at the end of the day i dont really care what you think

Rukas said:
Why would you compare these two particular albums?

Why not VVV and Slim Shady, that way you'd at least be able to say "which debut" is better, these two are just totally random.

Anyway, MM LP is miles ahead of VVV, which may be great (I'd say very good not great) but it's not classic.
this guy speaks the truth :thumb:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Ghetto_Ghost said:
i dislike eminem but i dont hate the son of a bitch i respect his work and recognize the work he put in to get to where he is.
i still think Venni Vetti Vecci is better it was a strong opener even if his others albums never owned up to it.
theres alot of heart in this album.
all im saying is that the gangsta tracks are more gangsta
the party tracks are more intense
and his emotional songs like the one to his daugher is more heartfelt
tracks i cant stress enough are story to tell, daddy's little baby, only begotten son, race against time. and i know you guys havent forgotten holla holla. some other tracks that also compliment the album would be kill em all, its murda, nigguz theme, we here now, worlds more dangerous, murda4life.

at the end of the day i dont really care what you think

At the end of the day you do care. Otherwise you wouldn't have replied to me.

Just like I cared enough to reply to you.

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Agree with Rukas in terms of debuting albums rather then random albums.

Maybe he felt it was Eminems best Vs Ja Rules best. But I do agree.

Ja Rule is a sorry excuse for a rapper. But like all rappers he does have decent tracks. And VVV is a decent album. I'm not a fan, but I do own all Ja's albums, and have a signed copy of R.U.L.E. :cool:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.