VA-Death_Row_Presents-A_Hip_Hop_History-2CD-2005

Just another shitty attempt at the row making some extra money, rather then putting out a good release. But my question is ... WTF is a jay-z and ashanti track doing on this album.. can anyone answer that.

01. 2pac, Dr. Dre & Roger Troutman - California Love ( 05:06
02. Snoop Doggy Dogg & Rbx - Ain't No Fun 04:08
03. Nate Dogg & Warren G - Regulate 04:06
04. Danny Boy - Come When I Call 04:44
05. 2pac & Big Syke - All Eyez on Me 05:09
06. Dr. Dre & Snoop Doggy Dogg - Let Me Ride 04:23
07. Ice Cube - No Vaseline 04:07
08. Tha Dogg Pound - What Would You Do 05:11 09. Makaveli Feat. Outlawz - Hit 'em Up 05:11
10. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Lodi Lodi 04:25
11. Daz Dillinger Feat. Lady V - in California 05:09
12. Jay-Z - Hovy Baby (Remix) 04:06
13. 2pac & Danny Boy - I Ain't Mad at Cha 04:54
14. Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg & D.O.C. - Lil' Ghe 05:30
15. Snoop Doggy Dogg Feat. Charlie Wilson - Snoop's Up 04:30 16. 2pac - Keep Ya Head Up 04:25
Cd2
01. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Who Am I (What's My Name) 04:10 02. J-Flex - Who Been There, Who Done that 03:34
03. 2pac & Snoop Doggy Dogg - 2 of Amerikaz Most Wante 04:08 04. Dr. Dre & Ice Cube - Natural Born Killaz 04:53
05. 2pac, Jewell, Outlawz & Storm - Thug Passion 05:10
06. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Gin & Juice 03:34
07. Snoop Doggy Dogg, Kurupt & Tha Dogg Pound - New Yo 04:28 08. 2pac - Ambitionz Az A Ridah 04:40
09. Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg & Colin Wolfe - Fuck Wit 04:50 10. Dr. Dre - Keep Their Heads Ringin 04:00
11. Ashanti - All My 03:46
12. The Lady of Rage - Afro Puffs 04:46
13. 2pac, Kc & Jojo - How Do You Want it 04:50
14. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Tha Shiznit 04:43
15. 2pac, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Nate Dog, Fatal & Yaki Kadaf 04:39 16. Makaveli Feat. Val Young - to Live and Die in L.A 04:35

Nick

Yeah I saw an Ad on TV last night for this shit, I might pick it up eventually, wait until it's reduced in the sales tho :thumb:

BizzleDizzle said:
ahh... it's sad that deathrow budles songs that were actually never really Death Row tracks to their greatest hits packages.
That's what I was thinkin'. And what's surprising is that no artist seems to confront this.

Confucius87 said:
That's what I was thinkin'. And what's surprising is that no artist seems to confront this.
if the artists are gettin paid (which i assume they are) off there songs licensed to deathrow, im sure they could care less.

i mean jay z let suge use change the game remix on dpg 2002. :thumb:

edit we need some new kurupt eastwood, crooked, danny boy, petey pablo shit on there at least plug somethin suge damn man :rolleyes:

Heard it all before. Suge is sitting on a platinum-mine of unreleased material from various artists (Crooked, Dre, Snoop, Michel'le, Jewel, Danny Boy, Pound, Six Feet Deep, BGOTI, OFTB, Nina, Eastwood, Nate....hell, anybody thats ever been on the DeathRow) in that vault, but yet he keeps on puttin out hit compilations of old shit we've already heard a million times. I know there's probably 20 DVDs worth the footage and unseen music videos, too. If he gonna live off of the past, do it right.

sniper said:
if the artists are gettin paid (which i assume they are) off there songs licensed to deathrow, im sure they could care less.

i mean jay z let suge use change the game remix on dpg 2002. :thumb:

edit we need some new kurupt eastwood, crooked, danny boy, petey pablo shit on there at least plug somethin suge damn man :rolleyes:
Yeah, but what if those songs aren't licensed, which I'm sure alot of them aren't. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but what the fuck does 'Hovi Baby rmx.' have to do with anything even remotely related to Death Row? And 'Pac's 'Keep Ya' Head Up' was released on Interscope and Interscope alone, not Death Row/ Interscope. And because of that, most of the money will probably go to Iovine(sp) and Suge, not Iovine and 'Pac's estate.

Confucius87 said:
Yeah, but what if those songs aren't licensed, which I'm sure alot of them aren't. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but what the fuck does 'Hovi Baby rmx.' have to do with anything even remotely related to Death Row? And 'Pac's 'Keep Ya' Head Up' was released on Interscope and Interscope alone, not Death Row/ Interscope. And because of that, most of the money will probably go to Iovine(sp) and Suge, not Iovine and 'Pac's estate.
if they arent then the record companies and artists will handle it.

hovi baby was licensed to suge by jay z. its on dysfunktional family soundtrack..
if u have enough money anybody will work wit u.
pac was made universally famous by deathrow, keep ya head up was on 2pacs greatest hits that came out in 1998. :thumb:
pz.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.