V-Unit ..You got beef

i didn't watch it but i'm assuming it's some kind of joke.

in that case, this is the wrong forum. go post it in thugz mansion or something.

this forum is for hip hop-related stuff only.

hahaha some funny stuff man, better not attempt to mess wit des dudes. "you want Beef, we brought it, there will be no more BEEF... its all about Vietnamese!"

aloivas said:
i didn't watch it but i'm assuming it's some kind of joke.

in that case, this is the wrong forum. go post it in thugz mansion or something.

this forum is for hip hop-related stuff only.
its no joke, watch it before u open your mouth, or I will call those guys if u want beef

Casey

Staff member
seen it before, the viet dudes right? chucky akenz. theyre not as bad as every1 makes them out to be, its an aight song.... they are trying a bit too hard in the video tho.

Militant said:
seen it before, the viet dudes right? chucky akenz. theyre not as bad as every1 makes them out to be, its an aight song.... they are trying a bit too hard in the video tho.
haha..yeah I like the beat...but a BIT too hard? hahaha I would say alot

shuba said:
haha this video is hilarious, i hope their intentions were to make a video as a parody, anyone know where they are from?
this v unit is from the block of jane and finch in Toronto. go to www.jane-finch.com and you can watch all his videos plus more. I met that man burnz in jail, he actually lives the lifestyle.

the fuckkkkkkkk, jane n finch got a web site, lol

next thing u know regent park, 5n10, malvern, fieldgate n rexdales gon have a site up too

... oh yeaa some viet cats can rhyme, this guy aint all that though... videos arite for a home made video. but nuff good emcees in T-dot are gettin slept on

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.