Usher Releases New CD And Appears On JET Magazine Cover For Eighth Time

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Even though it has been four years since the release of his highly successful CD Confessions, Usher is asking his fans to not count him out as an entertainer. The musician, whose new CD hits stores on Tuesday, also appears on the June 2 cover of JET magazine.

Marti Parham, Associate Editor for JET magazine, told Celebrity News Service that it is the eighth cover appearance for Usher on JET since 1998.

"Usher is a talented, attractive artist that everyone is talking about. To place him on our cover keeps our readers in the know of who's hot in entertainment," Parham told CNS.

Usher's new CD is called Here I Stand, and he is currently on tour promoting the new CD.

"Usher is a trendsetter in the industry that continues to surprise his audience by giving them material they can relate to," Parham told CNS. "Like many artists Usher documents the occurrences in his life through his music. Now that he is at a more mature stage in his life, it's only natural that his music will go to the next level as well."

Usher recently appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Friday (May 31), and told Ellen that his six-month-old son Raymond V, with wife Tameka, is his reason for living. While on the show he talked to Ellen about his bride, saying, "She's built up ... the foundation of who I am. I want to see more men standing with their women. I want to see more men be open and honest about where they are in life."

Recent rumors of Usher and Tameka being separated have been denied by Usher's manager. He said the couple is fine and traveling through Europe as a family on a promotional tour.

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.