Usher Comes To Jay-Z's Defense, Blasts Oasis Rocker For Comments

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
R&B singer Usher is the latest celebrity to wade into the defense on Jay-Z's forthcoming headline slot at the Glastonbury festival.

The singer believes Oasis star Noel Gallagher is wrong to say Jay-Z shouldn't headline the music festival, and insists the rapper will prove him wrong with a spectacular performance.

"It really shocked me that he said Jay-Z was the wrong choice. Jay-Z is an incredible artist and headliner," Usher tells The Sun. "I saw him perform at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, and you're not getting better than that."

Usher is not the first person to blast Noel, who claimed booking Jay-Z was "wrong" and went against the festival's "tradition of guitar music."

Last week, event organizer Michael Eavis hit back, saying: "Why did Noel need to get involved? It was a bit weird, to be honest. He should give someone else a chance. He needn't have said that and I was disappointed he did."

Meanwhile, Eavis has revealed he is desperate to secure Amy Winehouse for the festival.

He said: "We want Amy. I can't say anything else at this stage except that she was my first choice when I started compiling a list of artists."

The Glastonbury festival takes place in Somerset, Southwest England, over the weekend of June 27-29.

Source: Singersroom.com

L

loofigiornefs

david wise san antonio lawyer

new jersey attorney general blockbuster
accident car lawyer washington
<a href= Us district attorneys office | workers compensation attorney salt lake city | us attorney office >us district attorneys office </a>
kansas city missouri divorce attorney
<a href= Wisconsin durable power of attorney | tallassee attorney | illinois attorney general office >wisconsin durable power of attorney </a>
<a href= Maryland volunteer lawyers service | harrington family lawyers | box collection email lawyer po >maryland volunteer lawyers service </a>
greenville auto accident lawyer
<a href= First merit services settlement | bankruptcy or debt settlement | the settlement company >first merit services settlement </a>
<a href= Vermont personal injury lawyers | arizona custody lawyers | home lawyer negligence nursing virginia >vermont personal injury lawyers </a>
accident attorney dallas
us immigration processing times
<a href= First merit services settlement | bankruptcy or debt settlement | the settlement company >first merit services settlement </a>
<a href= Bankruptcy columbus lawyer ohio | houston lawyer vioxx | houston young lawyer >bankruptcy columbus lawyer ohio </a>
<a href= Spanish lawyer london | french property lawyer | abcmesotheolioma abcmesotheolioma.com asbestos lawsuit lawyer settlement >spanish lawyer london </a>
resettlement agency plymouth

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.