US Presidential candidate Barack Obama embraces Jay-Z

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
US Presidential hopeful Barack Obama plans to utilize hip-hop artists to educate American people, should he be elected as the Democrat candidate.

Obama has already been dubbed "B-Rock" by Vibe Magazine, has managed to capture the imagination of the American hip-hop community.

The senator has confirmed that he plans to utilize hip-hop artists to educate American people, should he be elected as the Democrat candidate and then make it as President.

Speaking on US TV show "What’s In It For Us" he explained: "I’ve met with Jay-Z. I’ve met with Kanye (West). And I’ve talked to other artists about how potentially to bridge that gap."

He added: "There are times, even on the artists I’ve named, the artists that I love, that there is a message that’s sometimes degrading to women, and uses the N-word a little too frequently."

Source: NME.com

LIER-part of Gothic ceiling: a reinforcing rib in the vaulting of a Gothic cathedral or other roofed structure AND ME BEIN A DUMB ASS Liar Liar is what i meant ...

What's "BEIN"?? lol.. just playin.

I'm getting so sick of Barack and very much sick of BET in general and all of their racist programming. Because there is a black presidential candidate, there is no need to make a special called "what's in it for us" all about the "black vote".. give it the fuck up. Care about what he does for the country, not about a single race.. you don't hear white folks, or women asking what hillary is gonna do for them.. because that would be "racist" and/or "prejudice" so get the fuck over it BET with your racist bullshit.

hizzle?

Staff member
US Presidential hopeful Barack Obama plans to utilize hip-hop artists to educate American people, should he be elected as the Democrat candidate.

...aaaaaaand he just lost the election.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.