Updates on Ras Kass?

He is still waiting to be officially released from his Priority contract, expect it to happen in the next coming months. He apparently has a mixtape planned and then an album later in the year.

He has appeared on:
Wrekonize feat. Ras Kass - Business as Usual
Ras Kass, Scipio & Michelob - Flood Tha Streetz
Ras Kass - Dreams (Green Mix)
Ras Kass - Deformed Pretty Boys (West Coast Anthem)
Bloc Runnaz feat. Ras Kass, Kila Krock, J.Blackwell - West Coast Triumph this one recently released. From westcoastrydaz.com.

Pittsey said:
Dr Dre is a big fan.

Rumours that he may sign to Aftermath.
I'd really hope that wouldn't happen though. It just isn't the right fit for him, might turn into another Knocturnal. I've heard that he is going to sign to Xzibit's label or something similar, that would probably be just as good, if not better, just without the production he would get if on Aftermath.

Tekneek said:
Didn't he also release a track called Caution?
yep the one he dissed game on. scott storch did the beat.

i hope he doesnt sign to anyone elses label and joins treacherous universal wit jayo and crook. so the west coast can hit the mainstream again. :thumb:

sniper said:
yep the one he dissed game on. scott storch did the beat.

i hope he doesnt sign to anyone elses label and joins treacherous universal wit jayo and crook. so the west coast can hit the mainstream again. :thumb:
He already stated it wasn't a diss towards Game.

actually he said 'if the shoe fits find the matchin skirt for that bitch' doesnt sound like he retracted it does it, more like a confirmation.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
He also said, to XXL, if the skirt fits find a matching purse. lol

He also said the diss isn't towards Game. It's just a general diss which fits a lot of rappers, especially from the LA area. Game is just 1 of them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online