Update: Yung Joc Shoots Down Dead Beat Dad Reports, "I Never Missed A Payment"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Yung Joc recently addressed allegations made by the mother of his seven-year-old son claiming that the Atlanta rapper was behind on his child support payments.

As reported earlier, Fatimah Jester went public last week claiming that Joc owed over $2,000 in court-ordered child support payments and has refused to stay in touch with her.

Joc called Atlanta radio station V103 yesterday (August 18) to clarify the issue. The rapper stressed that he pays child support monthly and that Jester made a big deal out of the issue because the process to send the money was delayed.

"I never missed a payment," Joc said. "I don't pay it directly to her; I pay it through [the Georgia Department of Resources Office of Child Support Services]. My banker wires the funds to DHR; they wire the funds right to her account. However long that takes, she needs to discuss that with them, and not put me out there bad like that."

Joc, who also emphasized that he spends quality time with his son, revealed he was dismayed by how the media portrayed him as a dead beat dad and pointed out his past offences.

"They brought up all the charges I been through but they never brought up the fact that since I been on I've contributed over half a million to charities and I do charitable work every week," Joc stressed. "You got cats out here that don't even be with their kids. And it hurts even more because I am a black man… you born into this world as a black man, your back's against the wall. So I'm trying to do everything I can to go against the odds."

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online