Update: Suge Knight Out On Bail, Assault Details Emerge

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Deathrow Records founder Suge Knight was released on $19,000 bail last night (August 28) after being arrested for beating his girlfriend.

As reported earlier, police responded to a call about a car hitting a curb near the Las Vegas Strip on early Wednesday morning and they found Knight standing over his girlfriend with a knife in his hand.

According to the Associated Press, police claim that Knight's attack on his girlfriend began in the car. The couple were in a heated argument and Knight began punching his unidentified girlfriend in the head.

During the attack, Knight's girlfriend would grab the steering wheel causing the car to veer off the road and into a curb. She would try to run away but Knight pursued her and continued to assault her.

"This is a very large man," Las Vegas Police Lieutenant Chris Carroll told the AP. "He was on top of her, actually in the act of violently beating her when the officers arrived, with the knife in his hand.”

Knight's girlfriend was rushed to hospital for minor injuries.

Knight, 43, was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, possession of a controlled substance, possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription and battery domestic violence.

Police say the drugs in Knight's possession were ecstasy and hydrocodone. The rap mogul will return to court on September 26th to face the charges.

Source: Sixshot.com

T

Tha JackaL

HAHAHA Fatboy can't beat up a barber!

So he hits his girlfriend!

She should have knocked his fatass out also!
Suge needs to stay in jail.

How can his girlfriend be unidentified if she is identified as his girlfriend? I thought Suge was broke anyways, he filed for bankruptcy. How does he post $19'000 bail?

better yet, how does a guy who violently assaults his girlfriend, and is found standing over her holding a knife, get such a low bail? he must have a good lawyer, especially since he's a convicted felon already.

and just because you file for bankruptcy, that doesn't mean you're broke,m it just means you can't afford to pay your debts. plus, he just sold Death Row, don't you follow the news? most of that money went to his outstanding debts, but i guarantee he got some pocket money out of that deal.

*sigh* Suge... I guess you like jail, huh? Cause I'm willing to bet that's where yer going after this... A previous felon... I'm sayin 5 years or more... If his lawyer works a good deal...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.