Update on Crooked I

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Calling Pauly Pac Crooked's No.1 fan....

Has Crooked settled with Suge yet?
If I remember right didn't they agree that Suge owned his masters to the tracks he done while at DR and now C.I is free of his contract.
If so... How come no major labels have signed him yet. He has to be a platinum seller.
He'd be perfect for Dre to sign, to show he "cares" about the WestCoast.
Would Crooked I sign for Aftermath?

Any update on when we may get a cd in stores?

And what is the Crooked I track you have on repeat at the moment?

wtf....

hes on the same label big syke is on treacherous universal who are distributing his company dynasty

deathrow cannot do anything now to legally stop crooked i putting out his album

Pittsey said:
And what is the Crooked I track you have on repeat at the moment?
um no sir i dont

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
PaulyPac said:
wtf....

hes on the same label big syke is on treacherous universal who are distributing his company dynasty

deathrow cannot do anything now to legally stop crooked i putting out his album

um no sir i dont

Ok. Cool. Didn't know.
Is there a cd due in shops anytime soon? (like this year)
No song on repeat? Damn. Just post your top 5 tracks then please.
Thanks

Edit - Although I put "calling Paulypac" this thread wasn't just for him to answer. Anyones answers are welcome.

Coast Control is probably one of the greatest Crooked I tracks ever. BTW didn't Crooked I say that his album will supposedly come out for June 21st. Also the label he's on Treacherous also seems to have a promising roster and let's hope Universal gives Crooked I the exposure he needs for him and his company Dynasty Records.

Peace

makaveli_411 said:
Coast Control is probably one of the greatest Crooked I tracks ever. BTW didn't Crooked I say that his album will supposedly come out for June 21st. Also the label he's on Treacherous also seems to have a promising roster and let's hope Universal gives Crooked I the exposure he needs for him and his company Dynasty Records.

Peace
coast control was more of a freestyle, and its far from one of the best crooked i tracks ever

yeah crooked i said just 21st should be the release date for his album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.