Update: Memorial Services For Johnny “J” To Be Held Saturday

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
As previously reported, legendary record producer Johnny “J” died last weekend at LA County Jail.

The Mexican-born producer was serving time for DUI when he allegedly committed suicide by jumping off of a tier.

Memorial services have been arranged for 10 AM tomorrow (October 11) at Brookins Church in Los Angeles, California.

Throughout his career, Johnny Jackson had sold over 100 million records world wide and was best known for producing hits for the late Tupac Shakur.

He leaves behind his wife and two children.

Jackson will truly be missed.

For directions to Brookins Church, please click here.

901Glocker

Tragedy. Now my hopes for him to produce for the Outlawz or Big Syke so they can ressurrect the creative equillibrium that was prominent when Pac was alive have been obliterated. I still felt that Johnny J could still have been capable of putting out material that would get airplay and hopefully outshine the garbage out now (i.e. Soulja Boy, D4L, Project Patrick, Lil' Mama). He will be missed. I wonder what the Outlawz, Fatal, and Big Syke had to say.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.