Update: DMX Arrested In Miami, Rapper's Home Is In Foreclosure

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
DMX was arrested in Miami yesterday (August 14) afternoon for an outstanding warrant in Arizona.

As reported earlier, a Phoenix judge issued a warrant for the rapper's arrest on Tuesday (August 12) after he failed to appear in court on marijuana and drug paraphernalia charges. The judge also raised X's bond to $25,000.

According to KTAR Newsroom, DMX was arrested outside a Wal-Mart store Thursday.

Charles Kozelka, DMX’s public defender in Phoenix, told MTV yesterday (August 13) that the rapper was hospitalized in Miami but never gave a reason why. He was trying to get the warrant for DMX dropped by having the rapper surrender to police.

Phoenix lawyer Murray Richman, who has represented DMX in various other cases, revealed to KTAR that the rapper is being represented by the public defender because he is low on funds.

Richman also revealed that the rapper's Phoenix home is in foreclosure.

"His home is in foreclosure and he is without funds," said Richman.

Aside from the aforementioned drug charges, DMX also faces identity theft charges, speeding charges, and animal cruelty charges in Phoenix.

Source: Sixshot.com

Damn.

now this is the definition of fallen off. i wish homeboy well, though. he's fucked up and probably has some serious shit i wouldn't wanna deal with. a sad story indeed.........

so who saw the last episode of "I Love Money"? Hoops is fucking hot!!

DMX man what the fuck! Do you not realize what the fuck you have? You a muthafuckin' star actin' like a fuckin' cluck. You was the reason that NY cats stepped they game up and none fucked with you. They just got they bars up. Now you going to jail once a month. You a muthafuckin' Ruff Ryder! X you need a intervention. We need Rev Run, and all the other elders in the game to sit you down and give you the business. I still bump your shit to. Your supporters aint happy and you aint happy. Get back to when you was happiest and make this shit happen again for these fake ass rap cats.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.