Update: 50’s Baby Mama Accuses Rapper Of Starting House Fire, 50’s Lawyer Responds

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
The bitter and heated battle between 50 Cent and his ex-girlfriend Shaniqua Tompkins continued Friday (May 30) as she accused the superstar rapper of starting the fire that burnt down the Long Island home she was living in.

As reported earlier, the aforementioned $1.4 million home was destroyed by fire early Friday morning (May 30). Six people including Tompkins and her son were rushed to the hospital by the rapper and treated for smoke inhalation.

Fire officials at the scene called the fire suspicious and are currently investigating the cause of the blaze.

50 Cent and Tompkins have been fighting over the house after the rapper attempted to have her evicted from the home unless she paid rent. Tompkins retaliated by filing a breach of contract lawsuit claiming that the rapper promised to buy her the house.

“He’s upset. If he can’t have it, no one can,” Tompkins told reporters outside the gutted Long Island home. “He said that he was gonna have somebody come kill me and watch what he does, and this is what he did.”

“He hasn’t even made any contact to see how his son is doing. No contact!” Tompkins added.

50 Cent’s lawyer, Brett Kimmel, would respond to Tompkins accusations calling them “offensive.”

“Any suggestion that [50 Cent] had anything whatsoever to do with the fire at his home is outrageous and offensive,” Kimmel said via a statement.

Earlier today, a representative for 50 Cent released a statement on the rapper’s behalf with the G-Unit honcho saying he was “thankful his son was safe and was eager to learn the results of the investigation.”

50 is currently in Louisiana shooting a movie with Val Kilmer.

Tompkins’ lawyer, Paul Catsandonis, who spoke to TMZ Friday, revealed that his client heard someone break into the house before the fire broke out.

Video showing 50 and Tompkins volatile relationship hit the net today showing the former couple arguing on a New York street on Monday (May 26) after a deposition in the lawsuit involving the house.

The video can be seen here.

Source: Sixshot.com

You know, I'd like to think 50 is smart enough not to try this and I'm hoping he didn't arrange it not only cause I wanna hear his next work in progress, but this woman is the quintessential gold digger and I as a man despise that. If she says it enough, he might be able to sue her for defamation of character. Course, I hoped T.I. wasn't really involved in that weapons deal but he was... Ugh...

C

catn9ne-

Still insane that some person who got money can do more than stupid things. (T.I. Weapon Charge)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.