Upcoming releases?

Euphanasia

Ok, I have a list of a bunch of albums slated to drop this year but I haven't been able to find concrete release dates for any of them except for two. Usually, amazon.com is pretty reliable but lately it seems like they're way behind in the game. This is the info that I have so far:

Young Buck: "Buck the World" - March 27
Fabolous: "From Nothing to Something" - May 1
Papoose: "The Nacirema Dream" - Spring
50 Cent: "Before I Self Destruct" - Spring
Kanye West: "Graduation" - Spring
Talib Kweli: "Ear Drum" - June 19
TI: "T.I. vs. T.I.P." - July
Lupe Fiasco: "The Cool" - Summer
Nas: "Black Oasis"
Eminem: "Standing Ovation"
Dre: "Detox"

Anyone have some release dates for these albums? I know Buck and Fab are dropping on those specific dates.

thanks

there is no sense in trying to figure out the excact release dates now because by the time the album has been released i garuntee that the release date has changed multiple times. Im sure youll hear more about each one as they get closer to the time of their release.

you skipped

Redman - Red Gone Wild
Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Chit
Prodigy of Mobb Deep - Return of the Mac
Devin the Dude - Waiting To Inhale

all dropping on 3/27

damn so far 2007 been a sad year for big hit/anticipated albums. By this time last year we saw Outkast, Ghostface and TI been drop....so far we havent seen such big names.....damn I hate this new age we live in where an LP gets delayed, and delayed and delayed, then leaked on the net, then delayed again.....shit.

BIG NASTY said:
you skipped

Redman - Red Gone Wild
Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Chit
Prodigy of Mobb Deep - Return of the Mac
Devin the Dude - Waiting To Inhale

all dropping on 3/27
The Devin dropped already, I have a copy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.