Upcoming Album Release Dates

damn.. i didnt see that many albums im probaly gonna buy... almost everything coming according to that list is from the South!!

Cant wait for Blood money and the D-Block album :thumb:

im worried about games new one. i mean he has said a few times in interviews that he "going to do it again" and he explains that he is trying to get the sucess of The Documentary again, he has enlisted the same producers, and i have a feeling that he will stick to EXACTLY the same content.

you know. once a verse drop the words "dre" "chucks" "bandana" "blood" "crip" "bangin'" "LA" "compton".

so im worried. i think he is going to stick to the same formula.

what i would really like to see from him as an artist is growth... going for a different feel. as a hiphop head let me say that his track "360 Degreez" over that Jigga beat is amazing. lyrically it shows crazy growth since his debut.

however. he is signed to dre. and the more i hear about dre the less i like him. in the rakim interview how we wanted ra to go for a street approach. and ra didnt want to so they split. goddamn dre, cant we try something different?

one

^^agreed....im so sick of the shady/aftermath formula....Eminem's (and d12 albums) all follow the same shitty formula

im glad Ra left!

Dante said:
i used to love the shit out of ice cube's music, but now i just wish he'd stick to making barbershop sequels.
YUP LETS HOPE CUBE GETS BACK ON TOP COS THE SHIT HE WROTE IN THE PAST WAS ILL eg MOST OF NWA'S SHIT, AMERRIKAZZ MOST, LEATHAL INJ, DEATH CERTIF, AND PREDATOR ALL DECENT ALBUMS WASN'T REALLY FEELING WAR & PEACE 1&2.

kman_69 said:
^^agreed....im so sick of the shady/aftermath formula....Eminem's (and d12 albums) all follow the same shitty formula

im glad Ra left!
K AGREED BUT THATS EMS SHITTY FORMULA NOT DRE'S. DRE'S FORMULA WAS MM LP & SS LP, GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN, DOCUMENTARY. THE MINUTE DRE TAKES OFF THE TRAINING WHEELS YOU GET SHIT LIKE EMINEM SHOW, ENCORE, MASSACRE KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

LETS HOPE GAME IS NOT TAKEN IN BY THE MATERIAL TRAPPINGS OF THE RAP GAME AND KEEPS HIS FEET ON THE GROUND SOME OF THE MIXTAPE SHIT GAME HAS BEEN PUTTING OUT HAS BEEN NOT BAD LYRICALLY SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO SWITCH HIS STYLE UP PRETTY WELL. PEACE:thumb:

5/2/06 - "Blood Money" - Mobb Deep (wanna hear it, won't buy it)
5/16/06 - "The Big Bang" - Busta Rhymes
5/30/06 - "Second Rounds on Me" - Obie Trice

If Common drops again this year, same with Kanye, Game and a new Pac album I'll pencil those in too

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Game has grown lyrically, hopefully that will be transfered to his album.

Cube's album is supposed to be old Cube, but we'll wait and see. I like the tracks I've heard so far.

Mobb Deep have done their own thing on Blood Money, 50 Cent hasn't had any creative input. And according to people who were present at the press listening party it is fire. I have pre-ordered it.

Not really waiting on any albums on that list. I haven't been excited about an album since I was looking forward to Better Dayz and the Eminem Show. I now don't look forward to any, I can wait.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.