Unsigned Hype subforum suggesstion

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Hey...would it be possible to get a subforum in there for like general discussion amungst musicians...jus basic shit to get some more activity in there [hopefully] - like to discuss pointers and different recording tips and shit. I suggest this since I doubt the Sound Lab gets very many views - I jus think it'd be easier to see and attract more people.

pz

Preach

i agree. basically, parting the sound lab with the emcees wasnt a good call. basically, mixemup is the only one of the forums there that ever gets a visit.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Fixed.

Limn I expect u to get the word out and actually get it used! If it gets popping ill put up some prize money for contests and shit.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Hey could we also get a subforum in there for beats? Not really like the Beat Club [since that was moreso for requests and commercial instrumentals], something more like Unsigned Hype but geared towards producers. So they can put up snipets or full beats [tagged or not, thats up 2 them] and get criticism/suggestions on their beats?

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Why must you neglect me? :( I also got an idea for when/if we get enuf round signups, but Ill hit u up if I see U on/not busy.

pz

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Why must you neglect me? :( I also got an idea for when/if we get enuf round signups, but Ill hit u up if I see U on/not busy.

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.