unreleased -this is different

production by my good homie ramji whos south indian
and vocals by reef ali who's egyptian

its political and has a real migal eastern feel.
(like sitars and stuff in tha beats)

most of the drum kits are sp1200 (ramji' shit) (while i'm a diehard s950 fan for sampling)

recorded at ill path studio around 2000

i like reefs shit. he repartiated back to egypt after this dropped and i dont know if he ever came back. woder wat he's doing musically these days.

reefali "firewater"
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

PRiSONER-

Preach

normally when people post shit like this online i'm a little weary, but this isn't half too bad. you got a tracklist and a title for the shit? btw it goes up to number 16, then the last few songs are numbered 27-30, how come?

tracks 7, 13, 28, 29 and 30 are pretty cool.

thanks for the cosign n feedback. i figured out reef got a myspace now and i messaged him and inquired. if i get a list or cover art i'll post it.

btw, i appreciate you referencing tracks directly, its helpfull, thanks.

i like 7 alot, ram n reef put that one together for a hiphop contest in newark (bricks city) n our label won along with another performance by duke n sosh that night.

9 is one of mine and 7 i co produced both from billie holliday samples. however not from an s950, using illpath equip so sp1200 drums and n emu esi-32.

also co produced 30. its a snow sample with wynton stevens on keys.

i like the "you investigating mi?, im investigating you!" hook track too. n the "brainwashed machine heads working for the weekend"

the blank tracks are some attempt to create a hidden track on the end which i thought was stupid but, whatever. anyways its not an encode error.

i'll try n post some more unsigned hype wen i can and wanna here some if sombody got some good ones.

PRiSONER-

Preach

linx used to know a dude who called himself uneek wun. he had a homie who went by the name chin check. they were both pretty aight from what i can remember, linx you should up some tracks. chin check was something else but uneek reminded me a lot of obie trice. he sounded like he'd fit on shady anyway.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.