Unlikely Combinations

list some of your favorite yet unlikely collaborations between rappers you wouldnt expect to do a song together, based on difffering styles or whatever

2pac & Big Daddy Kane-Wherever You Are

Outkast feat. Raekwon- Skew it on the Bar-B

Nas feat. Ludacris and Jadakiss- Made You Look Remix

list some more

Hallbanger said:
list some of your favorite yet unlikely collaborations between rappers you wouldnt expect to do a song together, based on difffering styles or whatever

2pac & Big Daddy Kane-Wherever You Are

Outkast feat. Raekwon- Skew it on the Bar-B

Nas feat. Ludacris and Jadakiss- Made You Look Remix

list some more
Myself (Papa Graz) ft. 2pac "Change of Life"
Myself ft. Eminem (Detroit Dons)

Basically what I did was wrote 16 original bars for each song. I had my buddy make a beat on this POS mixing board. I laid my vocals down and then on "Change of Life" my buddy used 2pac's third verse from Changes and on "Detroit Dons" we used a verse from an unreleased Eminem song called "Detroit Kingpin".

jason_g_718 said:
Myself (Papa Graz) ft. 2pac "Change of Life"
Myself ft. Eminem (Detroit Dons)

Basically what I did was wrote 16 original bars for each song. I had my buddy make a beat on this POS mixing board. I laid my vocals down and then on "Change of Life" my buddy used 2pac's third verse from Changes and on "Detroit Dons" we used a verse from an unreleased Eminem song called "Detroit Kingpin".
Wow, thanks for letting us in on that juicy bit of information. I cant wait until i hear them :) :thumb:

haunted said:
Wow, thanks for letting us in on that juicy bit of information. I cant wait until i hear them :) :thumb:
LMAO!!! Well, it is true that I'm going to be the next big white rapper. LOL.

Nah, for real though, hey, when you're an underground rapper and you're just starting to make a name for yourself on the local underground, it's pretty cool to hear yourself trading lines and verses with your two favorite rappers.

On the real though, if all goes well, in 5 years from now you will see me all over the charts.

^Dude just cause you "rap" doesn't make you an underground rapper. To be designated as underground you have to have some type of following and I doubt you have one.

And I doubt anyones gonna want to hear your fake collabos with pac and Em

And the only charts were gonna see you on are some statisitcal charts regarding the increase in retard activity on TB

Trump Tite said:
^Dude just cause you "rap" doesn't make you an underground rapper. To be designated as underground you have to have some type of following and I doubt you have one.

And the only charts were gonna see you on are some statisitcal charts regarding the increase in retard activity on TB

LMAO !!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

UK_Thug

back to the topic...

roots manuva and charlie 2na - join the dots
its a proper good song with a nice beat. sadly manuva is outshined though, charlie 2na is at his best on this track

Dude just cause you "rap" doesn't make you an underground rapper. To be designated as underground you have to have some type of following and I doubt you have one.
I don't think you are in a position to make judgements about people you don't even know.

You think I give a fuck? I didn't say I did it to sell it. I did it for myself. I don't even plan on having anyone else hear them but my friends.

So what are you doing to make a name for yourself in life?

Limn said:
...you call yourself "Papa Graz?" wow...just...wow....
What's wrong with that?

I love how people come on here and diss other people but don't actually type anything of substance.

Childish idiots are the reason I stopped posting here and started just ghosting the boards.

jason_g_718 said:
What's wrong with that?

I love how people come on here and diss other people but don't actually type anything of substance.

Childish idiots are the reason I stopped posting here and started just ghosting the boards.
Can we make this permanent?

Hurts told the truth.

haunted clowned you.

Trump Tite clowned you - I don't even like the dude but he did.

Limn clowned you.

And now I'm clowning you....lol

On topic, I was surprised at how well Panjabi MC & Jay sounded together. Although they didn't trade verses, it was a crazy song.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Can we make this permanent?

Hurts told the truth.

haunted clowned you.

Limn clowned you.

On topic, I was surprised at how well Panjabi MC & Jay sounded together. Although they didn't trade verses, it was a crazy song.
You Don't like me??? :( Why?? :mad:

Hurts told the truth.
I don't know, I attempted to block Hurts from PMing me because he keeps doing so. Then I learned when you block them from your PM, you block their messages from being seen on the forum. So, I don't see Hurts posts because they're on ignore.

haunted clowned you.
Yeah, so?

Again, so?

Limn clowned you.
Again, so?

AGain, so?

Trump Tite said:
You Don't like me??? :( Why?? :mad:
If you seriously are concerned or care about why someone on the internet says they don't like you, you need to get out of your house and get a life.

I don't know you dude, and I don't have any judgement on you one way or the other, but seriously, don't worry about what people on this forum or even the internet think about you. Why care about someone that doesn't know you past your screen name and a few opinions you have here or there?

The only people you should be concerned about are the people in your real life, that you see face to face. Not some dude half a country away that you've never even seen let alone met.

If you seriously are concerned or care about why someone on the internet says they don't like you, you need to get out of your house and get a life.
Jokes but allright...

He ignores me so he obviously gives a fuck about me...Im flattered...

I wish he didn't ignore me because I think me and him could have serious hip-hop discussions..After all that is what we are both here for...All I ask this guy is to open up 4 some new shit..I can't force him to open up or to quit listening to Eminem...BUt if he'd just open up a bit and tried listening to music that others listen to he might just be able to participate in more debates...But I guess he doesn't want that...

You see I pm'd this guy to get him to listen to some shit that I thought could start something on this board...I pm'd him just like I pm'd about 15 others...I figured his opinion would count I pm'd him for a fucking reason....I didn't want to start another e-beef again...

Truth is...it was quiet on this board till Jason returned....I think we need that back...So some 1 either quote my post and get this message out to Jason..Because I think he CAN say some intelligent say shit...I am not going to judge him although I did b4..I am now saying I would like to see him in a real discussion about music THAT I LIKE all we have done now is discussed music THAT HE LIKES fuck I want some positive attention too....Simply cuz I love this board yo and the only thing I hate is the same topics about the same artists over and over again....

BTW I will continue to pm ppl music since threads get easily overlooked...If you have any questions which I doubt feel free to PM me...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.