unfair modding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
b.i.g.p.oceekay said:
my thread

was closed for no reason!!

it is a serious thread, i have a gay father and it is an awkward situation...

please reopen thanks

:thumb:
i smell a ban.
until then i will pray against you.

welcome to 2pacboard mayn this place run like a dictatorship.....if you dont dont ride nuts and act all we are the world you have problems here....BUT you always have a choice you can stay here post deal with it or cry about it or you can go elsewhere nobody would miss you or me

*suspect#1* said:
welcome to 2pacboard mayn this place run like a dictatorship.....if you dont dont ride nuts and act all we are the world you have problems here....BUT you always have a choice you can stay here post deal with it or cry about it or you can go elsewhere nobody would miss you or me
lol, did you even read the thread. Seriously if you feel that the way things are run is questionable, then there's no problem from my side and your entitled to your opinion. but please use better examples to support your views.

not really ken said:
lol, did you even read the thread. Seriously if you feel that the way things are run is questionable, then there's no problem from my side and your entitled to your opinion. but please use better examples to support your views.
haha no i ddint read the thread but i always hear pussys crying about this thread or that thread and certain fools editing their shit or closing it or crying trying to get so and so banned.......tell me it dont happen daily

AmerikazMost

*suspect#1* said:
haha no i ddint read the thread but i always hear pussys crying about this thread or that thread and certain fools editing their shit or closing it or crying trying to get so and so banned.......tell me it dont happen daily
Way to base your entire argument off of hearsay. Until you're "mistreated" by the mods, stop bitching about it being a dictatorship.

AmerikazMost said:
Way to base your entire argument off of hearsay. Until you're "mistreated" by the mods, stop bitching about it being a dictatorship.
im not bitching about shit mayn just pointing out the obvious......like i said before i see bithcing about shit all the time.... and im just saying things are a certain way here that doesnt happen at other boards...so my point is going out to anyone bithcing ...joking or not if you dont like it dont post......but true this was the wrong thread for it maybe ill just wait until later today when some nob bitches about his thread getting edited or deleted....cuz im sure that it will happen at some point today

thanks for your time

*suspect#1* said:
I like that. This aint no Democracy, this a dictatorship. Like it or leave it.

AmerikazMost

*suspect#1* said:
im not bitching about shit mayn just pointing out the obvious......like i said before i see bithcing about shit all the time.... and im just saying things are a certain way here that doesnt happen at other boards...so my point is going out to anyone bithcing ...joking or not if you dont like it dont post......but true this was the wrong thread for it maybe ill just wait until later today when some nob bitches about his thread getting edited or deleted....cuz im sure that it will happen at some point today

thanks for your time
just making sure you're not bitching :D we have enough of that on here

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
It is a dictatorship :thumb:. Thats why there are two admins, four supermods, and over a dozen mods. :rolleyes:. Yeah... that totally fits the definition...

"a form of government in which the (single) ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)"

Go back to school if you think this is a dictatorship, and even if it was, who cares? Its not your right to post here, its your privalage.

And I love how the only people that bitch about how things are run, are those that break the guidelines. Heh.

Your problem is you dont want any form of guidelines or authority here, you want a free-for-all so you can beef and do whatever you want. If thats the case, log out and go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online