Uneek Wunn (Check em out)

linx

Staff member
I'm not gonna come here like other people and say this dude is the next big thing in hiphop and all that bullshit. Neek is my boy and I figured i'd post to get a reaction to see what some people think of him. I'll explain a few things first...

First of all, he's from Washington State. He has a really commercial sound. Some of you might think that's a bad thing and others might think it's not such a bad thing. Good music is good music to me, but not everyone looks at it that way. His EP is dropping soon, hopefully April 1st. It's all done and it just has to get pressed/mastered and all that shit. My boy 3en (who you can sometimes find in the Mix Em Up section of this board) produced some of the beats on this and they're dope.

Here is the link to his EP sampler:
http://www.uneekwunn.com/ep-sampler.mp3

His website is http://www.uneekwunn.com

I don't expect everyone to like him, i'm just looking for honest opinions. :thumb:

LinX` said:
I'm not gonna come here like other people and say this dude is the next big thing in hiphop and all that bullshit.

if your going to promote your boy....atleast hype him up...you got to make people want to listnen to him....by that statement, you made him seem just like an average rapper....so if your not too excited about him why should other people feel the need to listnen to him

linx

Staff member
Not at all, i'm just not gonna spit a bunch of bullshit saying he should be this and he should be that. He'll proove that when he needs to. He's dope to me or I wouldn't bother posting about him.

bigCASH said:
if your going to promote your boy....atleast hype him up...you got to make people want to listnen to him....by that statement, you made him seem just like an average rapper....so if your not too excited about him why should other people feel the need to listnen to him
Thank you,there is some intelligence.Your suppose to promote people you like.Dont get anger at me because i see potential in a artist.You must not think too highly of your ''Washington State'' rapper.Im so tired of people like you hating on stuff and topics that dont relate to you.If i think Newborn is gonna take the rap game and that hes great then thats my opinion.Everywhere ive went to promote this guy they shown alot of love.So dont get subliminal with me and try to diss me on the low,atleast i got alot of confidence about the rapper i like and if this was a challenge about whos got the best music i would bet everything i own that Newborn would destroy your Washington State guy lyrically,songwise,anything.I came here to try to exploit what i think is great and people like you wanna diss me for that.You got some nerve KID!!!!

Everybody ignore this loser and hit up Newborn's page at www.soundclick.com/family1stmmi to check out this guy.Im working on getting the rest of his music so yall will understand what im saying is not a fluke.All i want to do is keep things positive and this guy is tryna diss me,whats the world coming to????? it cant possibly be this much hating going on

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.