Underrated

Little Skittle

The new Young Jeezy CD is extremely underrated...in fact, it's had almost no talk on this board at all! Does anyone else here like this CD besides me??

Kadafi Son

I think your the only one who likes that wannabe. I don't think he's bringing in anything new to the game. His only halfway decent song is Soul Survivor, and that ain't even worth hearing. I live in S. Florida and everybody and their mama likes him, but to me, he's just too materalistic. He might as well be part of Cash Money.

I ain't feelin' him. But if you wanna talk about underrated artist, we need to talk about Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Down here, I haven't met a soul who listens to them like I do. But no disrespect.

My opinion.

I like Jeezy. Here, if 300 cars past through the street listening to Rap music, atleast 200 of them will be listening to "Let's Get It: TM 101" or "Gangsta Grillz: Trap or Die Mixtape". At first I wasn't really feelin' him. But I gave him a listen, and it was all good from then on. I will be the first to admit, his flow is terrible. But at the same time, that's why you like him, because no one in the game raps like him. I actually like his lyrics, though. And his production is most definately nice:thumb:

"First I murder you, then I kill the track/
Exterminators, we kill the rats/" lol

edit: I swear I just heard a car passing, and he was listening to Jeezy lol

roaches

At first I wasn't really feelin' him. But I gave him a listen, and it was all good from then on. I will be the first to admit, his flow is terrible. But at the same time, that's why you like him, because no one in the game raps like him.
1. You judge rappers without listening to them.
2. A terrible flow is a good thing, because it's unique.

Wow.

roaches said:
1. You judge rappers without listening to them.
2. A terrible flow is a good thing, because it's unique.

Wow.
First off all, I had heard about 5-7 tracks with Jeezy on them. And I couldn't stand that "Yeeeaaaaahhhh" and shit like that. But once I got past that, and my friend kept telling me how tight he was. So I decided to give him a 'thorough' listen. The kind where you turn every thing off except your Cd player and just listen to the album. I liked the Trap or Die mixtape, and I liked him every since.

And I didn't say 'a terrible flow'. I said 'his terrible flow'. It's something only he could pull off. Kinda like how 'Pac contantly rhymed shit like 'enemies and hennessy' together. And after a while, it became lame. But because it was 'Pac, it was acceptable.

Snowman

I Like Young Jeezy, But I Dont Believe he's Underrated.

Rappers Who Are Underrated, C-Bo, Crooked I, Brotha Lynch. Ive Asked People Have You Heard Their Album's They've All Said No.

Young Jeezy Is Getting Plenty Of Air Time Here In Toledo an Detroit. They Play "Soul Survivor, An Boom Boom Clap". At Least 7 to 10 Times A day On the Radio.

Kadafi Son

Snowman said:
I Like Young Jeezy, But I Dont Believe he's Underrated.

Rappers Who Are Underrated, C-Bo, Crooked I, Brotha Lynch. Ive Asked People Have You Heard Their Album's They've All Said No.

Young Jeezy Is Getting Plenty Of Air Time Here In Toledo an Detroit. They Play "Soul Survivor, An Boom Boom Clap". At Least 7 to 10 Times A day On the Radio.
Hey...you got the same nickname as Young Jeezy

But i agree with you on behalf of C-Bo, Mc Eiht and Crooked I. They've been around for at least 10+ years. Jeezy came out this year and his popularity and maybe his money is thru the roof. He is WAY overrated where I stay. Jeezy is probably richer than Warren G. :(

Kadafi Son said:
I think your the only one who likes that wannabe. I don't think he's bringing in anything new to the game. His only halfway decent song is Soul Survivor, and that ain't even worth hearing. I live in S. Florida and everybody and their mama likes him, but to me, he's just too materalistic. He might as well be part of Cash Money.

I ain't feelin' him. But if you wanna talk about underrated artist, we need to talk about Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Down here, I haven't met a soul who listens to them like I do. But no disrespect.

My opinion.
I agree with the Bone Thugs comment. I live in the UK, and my mates NEVER really mention, or listen to him. I think they are great, I can listen to them constantly on some days.

Jeezy has his own personality that's for damn sure, but he ain't shit with his rhymes at all if I may speak on it! "Soul Survivor" is raw and only because Akon on the hook and the beat which Akon produced as well, but I personally don't get it whatsoever he's not a dope lyricist at all unless he's changing shit up for the better as I post this shit but he came from the "Trap" which street niggaz are gonna relate to and embrace that lifestyle so that's what they've done..."And then What" is played out, his new single is doing very well, and he'll probably be around for awhile he's down with Jay-Z real tight nowadays, but to me his album has some tight joints but his album does seem to be shit that a ton of people are bumping, down here in Texas around the Houston-area they bump it a lot and when taking my sister back to Baton Rouge, Louisiana recently back to Southern University almost every muthafucka passing by on the campus was listening to this shit...it's nothing special at all and that's my take!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.