Underground vs mainstream...

Have there ever been actual battles...between an underground rapper and a mainstream rapper...? Or disses towards eachother...I don't reallly pay attention to that sort of shit..so uhmz..tell me... ;)

i know a long while back eminem battled ras kass and ras kass put him in his place. i think it was at route 66 or something like that.

i also heard eminem tried battling some emcees from project blowed and also lost. i think he went up against living legends.

i vote underground...

peace...

PDT

^^Canibus wasn't that underground back then, he sold after half a mil and had a big radio single. He is now, you could say Em vs. Bis.

ThUg $TyLe said:
Canibus and LL?
that's what I was thinking...

50 dissed mainstream rappers when was underground, especially Ja Rule, who was up on things at that time. The other rappers he dissed was for the hell of it...
And ofcourse that guy that dissed the entire industry last year, Big (something something)...

hmz...I can add 1 myself eminem and cage ....but thats really all i know with the ones yall have mentioned...but even that wasn't a real battle they just dissed eachother...I don't know if they ever battled on stage..I don't think so tho..

didnt canibus diss em? maybe thats when canibus wasnt really underground like the other guy said

i dont really see mainstream artists takin shots at underground guys cause some of the reasons for beefs are for sales and publicity...and dissing someone not a ltota people know about wont really help them sell....and i also am curious about if what Lok said is true, cause i think underground rappers might get their chance to make names for themselves by takin shots at well known artists

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.