Underground Rap..

my mate is always tellin me that all this shit going on now, rappers like 50, game fat joe etc is a load of shit, and tells me i should listen to underground rap its the shit,and not no commecial thing.. so can anyone hook me up with some undergound albums or can tell me what albums to download..

immortal technique is a little more popular now but still considered underground.so check them out.
a little taste of it download "dance wit the devil" and "you never know"

both very personal real life situations.

Look man, just because it's underground doesn't mean its good quality rap music. I, personally don't really like the underground that much, for the simple fact that many of these artists are amateurs that rap about things that don't appeal to my taste (and I don't mean guns, bitches, and drugs - I don't buy into that shit either). Take a listen, but since you were raised on top 40 mainstream you're probably not going to like the underground.

OxyContin said:
Look man, just because it's underground doesn't mean its good quality rap music. I, personally don't really like the underground that much, for the simple fact that many of these artists are amateurs that rap about things that don't appeal to my taste (and I don't mean guns, bitches, and drugs - I don't buy into that shit either). Take a listen, but since you were raised on top 40 mainstream you're probably not going to like the underground.
Yea man i agree i dont like to hear content in my songs.

Lok

OxyContin said:
get off soundclick

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.