Undercover Cop Pulls Out Gun On Jim Jones At Summer Jam.

linx

Staff member

PuffnScruff

i don't really see how you can determine if the officer pulled out this gun for no reason from this video.

you get the person that produced the video telling you their side of the story and then it goes straight to the cop pulling his gun. you don't see or hear anything that might have led to the situation where the officer felt a need to do so before the point where he drew his weapon

^exactly. One of his bodyguards could have smacked in the head, or something, he at the point he did what he did.

I also don't agree with the Sean Bell shit, that's just ridiculous.

ARon

Wow. Dude is standing there telling the cop you didn't pull an ID, you were taking pictures and pulled a gun. The cop certainly didn't disagree, he stood there like an idiot cus he knew he was wrong. Now ask yourself, what the fuck happened in teh Sean Bell situation. The arguement was if they pulled their badges first or not. And you're questioning why he's yellin "I'm Sean Bell", really, you don't know why? You don't know that people still are and will always be pissed at that. Cameramen get their cameras pushed and shit all the time getting told not to take pictures, and of course the cop gets angry and shows his "power" by doin what cops do best. Fuck that shit. It's not like they were about to beat up what they thought to be a cameraman. At least this dude had some restraint once he was gettin yelled at I guess.

linx

Staff member
Don't get me wrong, the dude pulling the gun was an idiot for doing so. He obviously should think twice before doing that so fast because of the Sean Bell (and other) related incidents. But it was just ridiculously stupid how after the cop did that, there were dudes from Jim Jones crew saying "do me like Sean Bell" and a bunch of bullshit like that. That's just being fucking dumb. As i've said before, the Sean Bell case was tragic and senseless. But don't make yourself look like a fucking clown by saying something stupid like that. It only made him look like he was acting for the cameras. Does he want people to know his name like Sean Bell or something?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.