Under Pressure Expectations

Will Under Pressure Meet Expectations?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shadows

Do you think it will meet your expectations?

I think it would be fun to see what you think before and after the single drops in 2 weeks.

Da_Funk

Song will drop, it will be dope, people on the internet (majority of whom have no life) will hate on it, people who have llives will like it.

AKA every time something like this happens.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I forget about the song every time I log off from this board. Only hip-hop entering my mind is anticipation for 24 hour karate school.

masta247

Staff member
I don't care about it. If it's good then it's good. If not then I still won't care.
Maybe it's good that my expectations are low since I don't like Jay-Z.

it won't beat 2Pac's Under Pressure track, in fact that should have been a title for a dre diss song ... Under Pressure to get out of the GHET-TO

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I don't think it will.
After all this time Dre's gonna finally drop a fucking track and it's gotta have Jay in it?
WTF. No disrespect to Jay, love the dude, but cmon now, I honestly want a track where either Dre is on it by his fucking self or somebody that's on the come up/or someone from the west coast.

Seriously dude, it's been like 10+ fucking years and you're ready to drop a single and you got other rappers on it, just so it helps get you air play? GTFO.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.