Unblamable Commercial Tracks

State here the commercial tracks that u like so much even if they are clearly intented for making money!!!

Mine are:
Nas- You won't see me tonight
Jay-Z - Jigga That Nigga
Dre- Nuttin but A G thang
talib kweli - a game

Little Skittle said:
changes is a deeply meaningful song, not just for the intent of selling records...at least in my opinion
i agree, but ive never heard the OG, is it leaked? is it as like...umm...'poppy' as the released version?

Little Skittle

aleahey said:
i agree, but ive never heard the OG, is it leaked? is it as like...umm...'poppy' as the released version?
i dont think there is a true og version....just a "changes" freestyle and "i wonder if heaven got a ghetto"

wait wait wait, the "original" is bruce hornsby - the way it is

there is no tupac - changes OG? it really is partly i wonder if heaven got a ghetto? i thought he just redid that one portion for each

Little Skittle

aleahey said:
wait wait wait, the "original" is bruce hornsby - the way it is

there is no tupac - changes OG? it really is partly i wonder if heaven got a ghetto? i thought he just redid that one portion for each

there was a freestyle which picked up the title "changes" they mixed part of that with part of iwihgag and there it is....the released version of changes...i thought every 2pac fan knew that?

warren g regulate.......
snoop gin an juice.
dr dre forgot bout dre...
nas made u look
nas one mic
jay z money aint a thing :D
ja rule we dont give a fuck / new york.

i never knew that about Changes. i thought he went back and redid I Wonder If Heaven... and changed lyrics, since I Wonder was an old song. wow, they did a great job pasting that together.
props on the info.

Little Skittle

JoBlacc said:
i never knew that about Changes. i thought he went back and redid I Wonder If Heaven... and changed lyrics, since I Wonder was an old song. wow, they did a great job pasting that together.
props on the info.
shit maybe im the one thats got it wrong, but i coulda swore that it was how i already stated...im positive i read it on multiple websites (as well as the old hitemup i thought too)....well im gonna believe this until someone proves me wrong

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.