UMG sues MySpace.com

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Universal Music Group is suing MySpace.com for copyright-infringement after its new Jay-Z album Kingdom Come was leaked on the site.

The world’s largest music company seeks an injunction from future infringement and $150,000 for each unauthorized song or video posted on MySpace. The suit against MySpace and its parent company, News Corp, was filed in federal court in Los Angeles and claims the popular networking site encourages "rampant" infringement on UMG’s copyrights.

That shit, along with every other album that ever drops is leaked all over the damned net. Shit leaks all the damned time. Thats just rediculous.:laugh:

PELLA said:
good, they should shut that web site down. Theyre so many fuck ups on there..its not even funny.
have you looked at the streethop board on this site? every new album but pacs because it's against the rules leaks on here. only thing i ever see on myspace is one or two songs ever that they allow you to download :laugh:

Pittsey said:
Universal Music Group is suing MySpace.com for copyright-infringement after its new Jay-Z album Kingdom Come was leaked on the site.

The world’s largest music company seeks an injunction from future infringement and $150,000 for each unauthorized song or video posted on MySpace. The suit against MySpace and its parent company, News Corp, was filed in federal court in Los Angeles and claims the popular networking site encourages "rampant" infringement on UMG’s copyrights.
Yo im tired of Jay z and his bitch ass moves he a week ass rapper anyways this is total bulshit his cd was leaked on prolly a hundred other sites before that not to mention someone working for him prolly leaked it could have been him just to get money , hell i seen that cd and skiped right over it when i was getting other cd's and mixapes

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.