UK: BEP announce European tour dates

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Black Eyed Peas have announced their European tour, along with very special guests, The Pussycat Dolls.

The Peas current album, Monkey Business, has sold 7 million copies worldwide with over 1 million sales in the UK. They were nominated for Best International Group at this year’s Brit Awards and won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance for "Don’t Phunk with My Heart". Will.i.am also won Best R&B song for his collaboration with John Legend on Ordinary People.

The Pussycat Dolls are looking forward to playing their first live shows in the UK to their loyal UK fans. The Dolls will be performing their Number One singles – "Don’t Cha" and "StickwitU" from the debut album PCD. Will.i.am also appears on their forthcoming single "Beep" which he co-wrote and produced and will be a treat when the girls perform it onstage as very special guests to the Peas on this tour.

With a US and this Summer European Tour, 2006 looks set to be another huge year in the life of the Peas.

• Tour Dates.

June 2006
    13th Birmingham NEC
    14th Manchester MEN Arena
    16th London Wembley Arena

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online