UGK-Game Belongs to Me. *Video Link inside*

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Now I am anticipating the album even more... Especially as it seems there is gonna be a large budget behind it, If the video is anything to go by.....

Hot, Hot and hot.

Pittsey said:
Now I am anticipating the album even more... Especially as it seems there is gonna be a large budget behind it, If the video is anything to go by.....

Hot, Hot and hot.

I dont think it is possible for myself to anticipate this shit n e more. I seriously cannot sleep at night because of this album. I am becoming obsessed.

I have been reading verything i can get my hands on lately and things are looking really fucking great. They are always referring to how crispy the live instrumentation sounds and how bluesy the album is. Bun and Pimp have both been quoted saying they got a lot of shit to talk about and alot of knowledge.

So far the features I know are: Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Ti, three 6, jazzy pha, RONALD ISLEY.(Expect more features) 32 brand new songs from these boys is gonna satisfy numerous weeks of listening needs.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.