Tyrese's girlfriend denies assault

In early January reports surfaced that Tyrese allegedly punched his pregnant girlfriend but now his partner has released a statement strongly denying she was assaulted.

Because the woman is still unidentified her comments were made through her lawyer Paul Berra who said: "Reports Tyrese punched my client - his girlfriend - in the arm, thigh or anywhere else are false."

"It is true, Mr. Gibson and his girlfriend had been arguing. She became very emotional and distressed during the argument and called 911 in an attempt to get a mediator. Mr. Gibson, frustrated, left the home.”

"My client, Mr. Gibson's girlfriend, who is 11 weeks pregnant, then became more upset and began throwing up. When the paramedics arrived, concerned about the baby, they took her to the hospital. Fortunately, she was fine. Once at the hospital, she was asked by a nurse whether she had been assaulted. She said no.”

“She was then asked what her pain level was on a scale of zero to ten. She said zero. She then discharged herself."

"Mr. Gibson and his girlfriend are very much still in love, together and excited about their expectant child.”

ArtsyGirl

You have nothing to base that on, you dont know either of them so you should assume he didnt hit her until you have any proof otherwise. It's not hard to believe they got in a vocal fight, she got upset and threw up. She's pregnant, emotional and any extra stress is pretty much garanteed to do this. Plus the fact their famous its not hard to believe the media would blow this out.

Ms L said:

What is wrong wit y'all, y'all sound stupid talkin about he slapped boxxed her and now she's denying it this is why tabloids make a large sum of money from making false claims and people like y'all sit up and believe it why don't y'all people get some business and stay the fuck up out of theres ( I regret making a comment on this when the first article came out ) I think that the whole thing is blown out of porportion and if she did get beat up she's the dumb one for not leaving time and time again I hear women say that their scarred to leave but my moms left and raised me by herself. and I'm not sayin that its hard but it is possible.

artisticgurl said:
You have nothing to base that on, you dont know either of them so you should assume he didnt hit her until you have any proof otherwise. It's not hard to believe they got in a vocal fight, she got upset and threw up. She's pregnant, emotional and any extra stress is pretty much garanteed to do this. Plus the fact their famous its not hard to believe the media would blow this out.
now thats real ^

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.