tyrese to make a rap album

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
oh, god. this should be interesting.

i dunno. i've never heard tyrese rap, so i can't really fairly judge him as an MC.

someone post up some audio when it comes out.

I heard some song with him rapping on it with Guerilla Black, and a few other guys on it. His verse was pretty tight if its the one im thinking of. Sounded a bit too much like 50 cent though.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Shaveli said:
I heard some song with him rapping on it with Guerilla Black, and a few other guys on it. His verse was pretty tight if its the one im thinking of. Sounded a bit too much like 50 cent though.
could you up it and post the link?

TheCat

man even his songs are middle of the road..

i mean R kelly used to rap too, but he decided its best to work on his real talent.

ah, i'm so used to listening to him singing and screaming to a piano in the background, i dunno if i'd be able to listen to him seriously, and take him seriously as well...

and you know his past is gonna be brought up with rappers like 50, who had the nerve to rap on usher...usher??!?! who the fuck wants to beef with "got me feeling so...caught up..."?

so yeah, it'll be interesting, but im not giving him the benefit of the doubt...by getting shot a couple times...haha

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.