Tyrese set to release double album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tyrese is set to drop his new album Alter Ego on Dec. 5 via J Records.

The much-hyped set is a double CD – with one disc featuring his R&B fare and the other containing rap tunes under his hip hop persona Black Ty.

The first single will be the R&B track "One" produced by The Underdogs. Other producers on the project include Mannie Fresh, Scott Storch, All Star and members of Tyrese’s Headquarter Entertainment in-house production team The Frontline BoyZ.

Alter Ego also features guest appearances by The Game, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Too Short, David Banner, Method Man and Lil Scrappy.

Tyrese will promote the album with the Alter Ego Black Tour, scheduled to kick off later this month.

That's interesting... I wonder if he sings his own choruses to his own rap songs. But I'm not saying it's good.

I wonder how different this double album will be from its original form, I remember parts of the original version leaked because I was watching some morning show on one of the regular cable channels, and he was a guest, promoting his movie and talking about the upcoming album. He's an idiot when being interviewed, there's a time and place for everything, and he's just ghetto and can't even talk straight, way worse than Suge. I remember when he talked about the leak (since one of the female hosts knew about it) and said he wanted to beat down the guy, then all the white hosts got all scared and changed the subject and started talking about his icy watch.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.