Tyrese releases statement about alleged assault on his pregnant girlfriend

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
After weeks of silence on the issue, Tyrese has released a statement regarding the alleged violent incident involving his live-in girlfriend at his Los Angeles home earlier this month.

As previously reported, Black Ty was reportedly the subject of a criminal investigation after his pregnant girlfriend called police at around 5:30 in the morning and accused the artist of hitting her in the arm and thigh following a heated argument, then driving off. Tyrese responds to the allegations in the following statement:

"I am a very private person but as untrue information is still circulating, I feel I owe it to my fans and supporters to finally address the rumors and put them to rest once and for all. Please be assured that accusations of an alleged physical altercation between my girlfriend and me are absolutely false. No charges were filed. I am grateful for the prayers and support I have received over the last several weeks from my fans and supporters and I want to thank them. God Bless."

Pittsey said:
Please be assured that accusations of an alleged physical altercation between my girlfriend and me are absolutely false. No charges were filed.
So just because no charges were filed means he didn't do it?

asdfghjkl wtf ever stfu Tyrese please. :rolleyes:

beReal said:
^
How do you want to know that he actually did it?

Sorry that was just a silly reaction I wasn't actually being serious when I said that. I don't like the guy anyways. Never have so I could honestly care less weather he did it or not.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.