Two Unsolved Mysteries

shit might sound crazy, but for the last 10 years i have been trying to find these two songs. i heard them back in highschool and fell in love with the bitches. but the luxury of downloading was like seeing a flying car back then. since i have gotten access to the net, i've had no luck in finding the songs. so what the hell, maybe one of y'all can help.

the first song is an old, old, Snoop Dogg song. i don't know the title, i'm not really sure it's his. might be him as a feature with Dogg Pound or Dre or something.

all i know is that the beat is a sample of Isaac's Hayes, "The Look Of Love", and the song has a chick singing the chorus.

yep, that's all i got for that.

the other one is an old tupac song. "Let's Be Friends". i know, i know, i know, this song is easy to get. but the version i want has completely different beat. a darker more energetic beat. not that chill, easy shit, like the one off the album.

and that's all i got for that.

so... if any have a correct title or album to go off of, lemme know.

Casey

Staff member
I believe the Snoop track you are looking for is "G'z Up, Hoez Down" which was originally on Doggystyle and was removed from the album.

Tupac Tha Great said:
He said it was an old 2Pac song^^.I presume he means Friends OG.Wasnt it released on something or other.
Friends OG was never released. However there's a remix that's more similar to the OG than the UTEOT version that was released on Too Gangsta 4 Radio.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.