Two shot at Kanye West concert

Two employees of the NEC Arena in the UK were shot at Kanye West’s final performance in his Touch The Sky Tour.

Police reported that two youths were responsible for the shooting. They were removed from the concert because they lacked valid tickets; the two opened fire shortly thereafter.

"Firearms were discharged and two stewards were taken to hospital with gunshot wounds. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening," according to West Midlands Police.

Police are currently seeking information from concert goers.

k69atie

SicC's Love
i heard about this on the radio this morning, they also said Kayne had refused to comment, but that may not be true

THEV1LL4N

i was gonna go to that concert but i had otha plans, all my friends went tho, they told me the next day (today) at school, and i was like.... yo...., i cnt belive it, theres always shootings outside radio stations and concerts, and around rappers. eg. cassidy, 50 cent, game, kanye, busta etc....

oh yea, i live in birmingham, the WEST midlands, not the east.

ArtsyGirl

What punks your stupid ass didnt buy a ticket no reason to shoot someone.. Glad they didnt die thats a plus. Hope they get caught n put in a cell with bubba.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.