Two Men Arrested In Connection With The Murder Of T.I.'s Friend

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Cincinnati authorities have reportedly arrested two men connected with the murder of T.I.'s friend in a 2006 shootout.

As reported earlier, T.I. and his entourage got into an altercation with a group of unidentified people at Cincinnati's Club Ritz in 2006.

The group of unidentified people would follow T.I.'s crew as they left the club and shot at the two vans carrying the rapper and his entourage on a Cincinnati highway.

Philant Johnson, T.I.'s longtime friend and personal assistant, would be pronounced dead at the scene while four other people in T.I.'s entourage would be rushed to hospital for injuries.

According to the Kentucky Post, police have arrested 34-year-old Hosea Thomas and 40-year-old Pardon Thomas in connection with Johnson's murder and have both been charged with murder and felonious assault.

Source: Sixshot.com

well good for him if he snitched on them:p they killed his friend... and he just got 12 months:)

maybe he was buying them weapons for those to dudes...:)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.