Twisted Black - The Mixtape (ft. 6 Two from Dr. Dres Chronic 2001 etc.) HOT!

Lok

Just got my hands on an underground mixtape from Twisted Black he dropped slightly before he dropped his first solo tape. my man from Dallas hooked me up with it yesterday, so I figured i'd share.
The mixtape has a GANG of folks from Fort Worth, including 6 Two (from "Dr. Dre - 2001" & The D.O.C. - Deuce) + some tracks are produced by Erotic D (the guy that entirely produced "The D.O.C. - Helter Skelter").
It's a mixtape, so most of the tracks are to show off Twisteds lyrical skill & Show Case his folks; his solo (and group) projects are much more serious lyrically (the song "Da Bad, Da Good & Da Ugly [Pre Mix]" is the only track on the mixtape that was also released on his "Late Bloomer" album {only mixed better}, so if you want to hear what Black really is, then I suggest you get this cut first).
Anyway, this mixtape is hot & sense this tape only came on a CD-R without a cover or tracklist & was available to purchase only from Blacks studio it's kinda hard to find. there for: GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE. YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED.

Track 1 [YouSendIt]
Track 1 [RapidShare]

Track 2 [YouSendIt]
Track 2 [RapidShare]

Track 3 (ft. 6 Two) [YouSendIt]
Track 3 (ft. 6 Two) [RapidShare]

Track 4 [YouSendIt]
Track 4 [RapidShare]

Track 5 (ft. El Dog & produced by Erotic D [YouSendIt]
Track 5 (ft. El Dog & produced by Erotic D [RapidShare]

Da Good, Da Bad & Da Ugly (Pre Mix) [YouSendIt]
Da Good, Da Bad & Da Ugly [RapiShare]

Track 7 [YouSendIt]
Track 7 [RapiShare]

Track 8 [YouSendIt]
Track 8 [RapidSare]

Track 9 [YouSendIt]
Track 9 [RapidShare]

Track 10 [YouSendIt]
Track 10 [RapidShare]

Track 11 [YouSendIt]
Track 11 [RapidShare]

Track 12 [YouSendIt]
Track 12 [RapidShare]

Track 13 [YouSendIt]
Track 13 [RapidShare]

Twisted Black - Da Official Mixtape (Fort Worth, 2003) [YouSendIt = 82 MB]

P.S: I tried to write the features next to each song (LOL), but unfortunately im not up on the Ft. Worth scene as I used to, so I only recognize the OGs.
ALSO: I have the green light to post this mixtape from Rukas (http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread141475.html) so there is no need to delete this thread :)

http://www.twistedblack145.com/

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.