Twista injured in car crash

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Following Obie Trice's recent suspected road rage trouble, which left him with a bullet in his head, it now seems cars are the newest danger to a rappers life.

Multi-platinum rapper Twista has suffered injuries from an early morning auto accident in Chicago.

The rapper was injured in a hit and run accident around 4:00 AM on January 7th after another driver ran into his Dodge Charger.

“He is at home with his private doctor under observation,” Twista’s manager Rawle Stewart told AllHipHop.com. “Twista pulled over in his Charger, but the [other] driver took off.”

Damn, didn't he get injured in an accident last year also? I think it was a tour bus. Chi rappers have bad luck with cars eh?

Diaz

Pittsey said:
it now seems cars are the newest danger to a rappers life.
LOL

Get well soon Twista. :cool:

50 Cent: Ayo Em, remember to look both ways, it seems that cars are now targeting rappers.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
I was just listenin to Miss Info and according to her this was all a publicity stunt. Pretty lame if you ask me.
Not much of a publicity stunt. Couldn't he have faked something a bit more dramatic.

Anyone wanna pool with me, buy some cars for G-Unit?
Nah, would'nt want this shit to happen on anyone, you could see how it would work as a publicity stunt: who was Kanye West b4 his accident?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.