Twista - Adrenaline Rush 2007

_carmi

me, myself & us
the only new track i heard from him is that track with the videoclip full of colors and hoes. track is wack as fuck and featuring pharrell.

S. Fourteen

Twista hasn't changed since the mid-1990's. He may be the fastest rapper but he's very one dimensional. Twista is Twista because he raps fast. That gets old.. especially after 10 years. He can be compared to somebody like Krayzie Bone. Krayzie can be great on tracks like "The Bill Collecta" but he really hasn't changed since the days of Creepin On Ah Come Up. Artists like Twista fail when they make a sub-standard album like The Day After. "Chocolate Fe's And Redbones" is just a Do Or Die song I heard 10 years ago.

^^ been the same since the first time i heard him! But
Heart beat (think thats what the name was) from his last album was fire!! cool concept to it.

S. Fourteen

Have faith in your opinion. When people start to rely on radio and magazines or even friends, more and more wack shit start to sell. Start downloading, take a shit, and it's done. Not a waste at all.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.