Tupac Yupanqui

Thommo

Street Soldier
I'm starting this thread in here as Last Wordz is only for people who break forum guidlines. But Tupac Yupanqui was one of the member's of this board who wnet around the MusicFanTalk forum spreading vicious lies about TupacBoard member's and the HitEmUp.com partner site MixtapeMP3.com. I think action should be taken against him for his deceit! Peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Truth. He was spreading lies about Dante, and about the theft of the domain. While people like Thommo tried to spread the truth.
Also what was the name of the person who leaked the Yaki mixtape. I have it at home, I will post it then. It was something 7.

bastard i was banned when the thread 'a treat b4 the site goes (KADAFI)' was it the son rize? shhhhhitttt i wudda loved to download it...not being a cheapskate but i ordered son rize on the 4th of jan and it cum yet but i wudda loved to have on me mp3 player and i wudda still bought it anyways...and oh yeah...on the dude that was spreadin shit.....what about the members who were dissin dante and rukas and RaIIn and all the rest? coz i can remember defendin all of ya'll then waking up the next morning and my ass was banned...i think its time we addressed the 1's that kicked the mods and admin when they were down...

I support this motion as well. There's an obvious attempt of Tupac Yupanqui to spam the board with ugly pictures of random women. I am dead serious. Look at what the guy posts and look at what other guys are posting in either The Beautiful Black Women thread and a number of other threads.

Is anyone here disagreeing that there's a deliberate attempt by Tupac Yupanqui to spam the board?

1. He disses the board when it was hijacked
2. He lies about other members
3. He spams the board

What else do the Admins need?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.