Tupac script ready to go into production

Caesar

Staff member
Not happy on just making records from the grave, Tupac Shakur is set to become a screenwriter.

A movie that he wrote while in jail in 95 has gone into pre-production. The script is called Live 2 Tell and the movie is expected to keep the name.

The movie will be produced by Insomnia Pictures, best known for their HBO series Rome. This isn't the first time the company has tried to get the movie made, and in 2005 when the script was first purchased by the media company, StreetHop.com even hosted the official forum for the film.

The synopsis reads as follows: "A charismatic young man at the dawn of adulthood spirals down the wrong path in life and is brought into the underworld by his once trusted mentor, only to become one of the most powerful and feared kingpins in the city. Eventually his conscience gets the better of him and he is driven to self redemption in life… and love."

Live 2 Tell is schedualed for a 2010 release.

Kobe

^^Thats a genuine concern, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The last thing I want is for non 2pac fans to start saying he couldnt even write a movie script.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^Even if the script is let's say amazing, depending on the production, the directing and the actors it can still come off as crappy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.