Tupac murder lead?

fwn

(Wednesday September 14, 2005 03:28 PM)

Police have reopened the case into an unsolved shooting which saw Tupac Shakur hit five times, as they seek to finally nail the deceased rapper's killer.

Shakur survived the apparent attempt on his life in 1994, despite being shot repeatedly in the lobby of the Quad studios in New York.

Police now believe that the incident may be connected to his ultimate death two years later, when he was killed in Las Vegas.

A source told allhiphop: "They are investigating the Quad shooting and other unsolved murders related to the hip hop business."

"No one was killed in the Quad incident, so that aspect is dead as an investigation. But what they are investigating is the shooting's connection to Tupac's murder in Las Vegas."

At the centre of the investigation is understood to be Shakur's former associate Jimmy 'Henchman' Rosemund, who is alleged to have been involved in the Quad shooting, an accusation he has continuously denied.

Rosemund, who now manages The Game and represents a string of other hip hop stars through his company Czar Entertainment, was apparently linked to the shooting by Tupac, along with Puff Daddy and Notorious BIG.

Allegations that Rosemund may have been involved in the incident intensified after the release of the Tupac track "Against All Odds", which contains the following rap:

"Promised a payback, Jimmy 'Henchmen' in due time/I knew you bitch niggaz was listening/The World is Mine/Set me up, wet me up, niggaz stuck me up/Heard the guns bust, but you tricks never shut me up/Touch one of mine on everything I own I'll destroy everything you touch/play the game nigga.

Link:
http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/050914/340/fs2ku.html&e=l_news_dm

Wasnt it Jimmy Henchman who kept calling Pac that night in NY to come record with Lil Shawn? I still remember Pac sayin in that interview with Sway that the NY drug dealers had Bad Boy under extortion.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.