Tupac legacy Tour

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation has announced the Tupac Legacy Tour, a 25-date concert trek that will feature prominent artists performing songs from the late rapper’s catalog with the backing of a live band.

Proceeds will benefit the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts, founded in Stone Mountain, GA by Pac’s mother, Afeni Shakur. While several artists have reportedly signed on, an official announcement of the lineup will be made in the coming weeks. For more information, log onto www.2paclegacytour.com.

However one artist we can confirm who hasn't been invited on the tour is Napolean's little brother and friend of Tupac; Muszamil, also known as Hellraza. He has been ignored due to politics, but will be performing with the Outlawz at the LA stop of the tour after an invite from E.D.I.

Muszamil has worked hard recently trying to get Tupac the deserved star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame, along with many other behind the scenes contributions, and would have been a worthy addition to the tour. If you would like to show your support for Muszamil aka Hellraza then please email Versa@gorgeouspr.com and ask her to put Muszamil on the 2pac legacy tour. He deserves to perform and partcipate. He is a young artist that needs this chance and I along with other fans want to see him perform on the tour. Remember, please be respectful if you do email.

I hope they include Muszamil aka Hellraza on the 2pac legacy tour. If anyone deserves to perform and partcipate it is him. He was a true friend of 2pac's & is a VERY TALENTED artist.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.