Tupac Eternal exhibit opening in Vegas next month

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
As we previously reported Tupac is to be immortalized in wax at at the world-famous Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas at the glorious Venetian Hotel.

The brand new sculpture will be part of the "Tupac Eternal" exhibit that is the latest contemporary addition to the gallery. The statue and exhibit will be unveiled on Wednesday, April 5, 2006 at a special ceremony commencing at 11:00 A.M.

Each of Tupac’s tattoos will have been redrawn and individually hand-painted onto the sculpture. The finished effigy has taken months to complete, involving more than 700 hours of work and over 330 pounds of clay. The entire wax figure will weigh approximately 55 pounds. To place Tupac in his own environment and make the "Tupac Eternal" exhibit a complete sensory immersion, Madame Tussauds is attempting to obtain the rights to use some of 2Pac’s music through Interscope Records and Universal Music Publishing, which will add a further layer of reality to the unique "Tussauds experience."

Also, to commemorate the historic 10th Anniversary of Tupac’s passing, Madame Tussauds is considering sending the new wax figure on its own world tour later this year. Once it has been viewed at the Las Vegas museum, the sculpture is destined to travel to the galleries in New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai and London before it will be exhibited at the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts (TASCA) in Atlanta for a full month. The figure is scheduled to arrive at the Center by the end of this memorial year.

okkk

im kinda missin the big deal of a clay sculpture of pac....fuck Pac

B.I.G. to the fullest and why are they making a clay figure of biggie.....instead of 300-400 pds of clay it would use 1100-1200 pounds of clay?

Diaz

okkk said:
im kinda missin the big deal of a clay sculpture of pac....fuck Pac

B.I.G. to the fullest and why are they making a clay figure of biggie.....instead of 300-400 pds of clay it would use 1100-1200 pounds of clay?
Yes. That's exactly why they aren't making a Biggie sculpture.

Stupidass.

Pittsey said:
To place Tupac in his own environment and make the "Tupac Eternal" exhibit a complete sensory immersion, Madame Tussauds is attempting to obtain the rights to use some of 2Pac’s music through Interscope Records and Universal Music Publishing, which will add a further layer of reality to the unique "Tussauds experience."
LOL, watch them get the rights to Loyal To The Game. If I went into the Pac exhibit and heard "Hennessy" with Obie Trice I'd drop dead.

Nick

Pittsey said:
Also, to commemorate the historic 10th Anniversary of Tupac’s passing, Madame Tussauds is considering sending the new wax figure on its own world tour later this year. Once it has been viewed at the Las Vegas museum, the sculpture is destined to travel to the galleries in New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai and London before it will be exhibited at the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts (TASCA) in Atlanta for a full month. The figure is scheduled to arrive at the Center by the end of this memorial year.
I hope they go ahead with this idea, I really wanna see the final product :thumb:

ARon

Tight, I'll be there in May so I'll check it out. I went last year man the clay figures are crazy, I saw MJ and was like yo is that real. Tight shit though.

ArtsyGirl

Some of those are real life like, cant wait for the theories Tupac is alive inside his own clay self :laugh: Anyway should be good :thumb:

Great news I remember when i went to maddam tussauds in london when i was younger and didn't know what the whole thing was about. I was standing in line and there was a kid sitting on the railings and after a few minutes i turned to my parents and go "errr that kid hasn't moved in about 5 minutes", so life like couldn't pick the difference at all. For 2pac to be honoured in this way is a great thing IMO

They for real got all his tattoos on there? Somebody go and take a picture of that one at the top of his right arm near his shoulder, plus the other crown on his left inner forearm (not the "trust no one" one on his other arm, the other one)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.