Tupac Back

Shadows

I don't like it at all. The chorus is okay, but I don't like the raps. The beat is okay, haven't heard it in a car yet.

Are you guys offended by this type of song?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Yes and No. I'm offended because it's uninspired while inspired. They were inspired by Tupac to create the song but created it in such an uninspiring way. It seems like Rozay had no idea what to say on the chorus so he started dropping random Tupac song names and lines on the track. It really has nothing to do with Tupac as far as subject matter goes.

It's kinda like his track, MC Hammer, but not as good.

ARon

It'd be foolish for anyone to be offended by how someone else chooses to interpret an inspiration. I always laugh at the Tupac folk who get mad when someone uses his name wrong or something stupid like that, like you were the knights templars of Pac

The song sucks though

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
I came across this a couple of days ago but choose not to post it simply because it sucks..
and I like Rick Ross

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I listened for a while, and then realised that sometimes when I am shitting the noises my sphincter makes are more musical than this.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online