Tupac Assassination: To Manufacture a “Conspiracy” By Anton Batey

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
There will always be a segment of our population that will buy into conspiracy theories. After all, believing conspiracies requires less rational thinking and studying than believing the truth; and any substantiated evidence that opposes the conspiracy can simply be brushed off as “just part of the conspiracy”. Richard Bond’s “Tupac: Assassination” is no exception.

Stripped down to its core, the DVD rests it’s conclusion of Tupac’s (Tupac Shakur) “assassination” being orchestrated by Suge Knight (Hip hop mogul and CEO of Death Row Records) and Reggie Wright (owner of Wrightway Security) on one single premise: the rumor that Tupac (2Pac) was planning on leaving Death Row. The “lack of bodyguards” issue, the “disarmament” issue and the “boxed in” issue (all of
which aren’t true) all are traced back to their original premise of Tupac’s “plans” on leaving Death Row to start Makaveli Records. It’s too bad that this single assertion, however, is wrong.

The answer to this untrue theory is fairly simple: Makaveli Records was going to be distributed through none other than Suge Knight’s “Death Row Records”. This fact is undisputed by everybody besides conspiracy theorists – even Tupac (2Pac) himself! Richard Bond apparently is unable to comprehend the notion of starting a record label that will still be connected to a bigger record label it branched from. Shortly before Tupac (2Pac) died, he conducted an interview with Rob Marriott where he explained that under the auspices of Death Row, he was going to start Makaveli Records. Also, just 3 days before Tupac got shot, Tupac, with Suge Knight beside him, gave an explosive, energetic interview about “Death Row East”, and the amount of work, he, himself, put into it. After watching the interview, how anyone can claim he was about to leave Death Row is beyond me. When asked by Sway, a San Francisco DJ, where Tupac sees himself in five years, Tupac (2Pac) bluntly answered, “I see myself having a job with Death Row”. The DVD attempted to “prove” Tupac was leaving Death Row due to a supposed confrontation between Tupac and Suge Knight – however, the contents of the confrontation contradicts their own theory. Tupac allegedly got angry with Suge for not getting Snoop Dogg to represent Death Row enough! This is just one example of the extremely weak “arguments” the DVD made.

I bought the DVD with vigorous excitement, hoping to learn many substantiated facts I had previously not known, but instead, I was ransacked with unverified asinine theories about how the guy sitting inches from Tupac, while the car got shot at randomly with 14 bullets and himself grazed in the head and back of the neck, was the one who was in on it.

To watch my detailed rebuttal to the film, going point by point, please go to

Part 1:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H8c7aQvxCU[/youtube]

Part 2:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyPMSZxkblo[/youtube]

Anton Batey

*Anton Batey can be contacted at Anton_Batey(at)yahoo.com for feedback and comment.

Source: ThugLifeArmy.com

[highlight]Click here to discuss this topic with other members of 2PacBoard.com[/highlight]

That clears up a lot. I had some weird feelings about the DVD, but as you pointed out: when lies are told so many times, people will start to believe them.

Lot of props man

T

TeckThaSome

Support The Real

Against all odds..

That's how Tupac lived his life, with no hope of receiving justice in any cases.

And now even dead, there's no hope of Pac receiving justice. If they don't arrest his killer, which is Suge Knight, at least, they'll reveal him to the public, and if anyone knew Pac, and has common sense, you know that there's no way Tupac could've been killed, unless it would've been someone on the inside, that would've worked to it.

Same way, they couldn't arrest him, or send him to jail, unless someone on the inside would've crossed him. (Jack Agnant)

All I can tell y'all, is to support the real.

There are countless political prisoners that are locked up under false bogus charges. If you look at it from the outside, you can think they're guilty, but if you look at it from the inside you know that there's no justice, and that's why they're locked up.

Anybody who knew Pac, and knew how real he was, you know that the association between Tupac and Death Row, considering the controversies involving Death Row, and it's mentality, considering Pac's good morals, you know that Tupac going to Death Row didn't seem good.

Only thing Death Row promised Pac, was money, bitches and power, and that you can hear it when you listen to some Tupac interviews while he was on Death Row.

First he was more political, then he turned more street when he went on ''The Untouchable'' Death Row.

I see the name of the site is ''Street''hop.com. Well anyone with a little bit of street smarts, would know how it works on the streets with the gangs, and they would know that Death Row Records, despite being successful in the Intertainment business, had people operating on the streets for them, which isn't odd if you look at the record business today.

Many artists claiming they're from the streets, have their record labels, and still have people working for them in the streets. G-Unit, Dipset, many others.

So anybody would know that in a gang, it's business first. All Anton Batey does is denying and discreeting everything that everyone says.

Anton Batey lost alot of credibility as far as I'm concerned, when he declared that Death Row Records wasn't a gang.

He could keep on defending Suge, and say that Suge is not guilty, but his lack of objectivity had been shown after that declaration.

He claims many things, without having proofs, but dares to tell others that they have no proofs. Example: Saying that Tupac was going to fire Yafeu Feula's mom. When you tell him something, he tells you, that you have no proofs. Nonetheless, what proofs did he have to go and say that Tupac was going to fire Yasmyn Feula, when initially, it was known that Tupac was going to fire David Kenner.

I got a question for you all. If you were a lawyer, and you'd defend a guy who would've confessed to you, and would've admitted to you that he was guilty, but you still have evidence proving that he is not guilty, would you defend him ? I think you would.

So as far as proofs, facts, evidence, that Suge had nothing to do with it, they're all fictitious.

It is no coincidence, that every pieces of the puzzle fall in place, and point the finger to Suge, and that, since 96', a few days after Tupac had been shot, only that there weren't as much progress as today, to show and prove that Suge was behind it.

Check out Suge's background, if you think that he couldn't have Tupac killed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.